Adeline Organic Eye Serum with Aloe and Cucumber




Looking for something to help the anti-aging process? Adeline's Organic Eye Serum can reverse the signs of aging, giving you a more vibrant, youthful appearance.


Adeline Organic Eye Serum helps to improve:
  • Crow's feet
  • Fine lines
  • Discoloration
  • Brown Spots
  • Dark circles
  • Puffy eyes


This product contains only the most effective, natural ingredients to help restore your youthful appearance.

  • Cucumber Extract moisturizes your skin to diminish lines and wrinkles.
  • Chamomile Extract soothes the skin around your eye and reduces puffiness.
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice improves collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkle's and crow's feet
  • Sunflower Seed Oil contains anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, and E to prevent free radical change, and fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth.
  • Usa Urvi Leaf Extract is a natural source of hydroquinone which reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots.


All Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Organic Glycerin, Cucumber Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomile Extract, Organic Eyebright Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract






Suggested use: Pat gel and smooth over clean eye area, with special attention to wrinkle prone areas. For best results, us daily. There may be some slight tingling, this part of the repair process.



I have been using this product for several weeks. The bottle is .5oz and has a pump. It dispenses just the right amount so you're not overusing the product. It only requires a very small amount so this bottle will last a very long time. The serum is clear and thin. It goes on smoothly and dries fast. There is a very light cucumber smell to the serum. It hardly has a smell and all. It doesn't overpower you like other facial products normally do. I use it twice a day, in the morning under my makeup and at night before bed. I like how it has a cooling sensation and makes my skin feel so refreshed. This has actually helped with the dark circles under my eyes. I am pleasantly surprised. Most products claim to help with dark circles and they never really do. I have also noticed that the fine lines around my eyes have diminished. Some products cause me to break out when I use them under my eyes. This serum did not cause any breakouts. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and i am excited to see more results with further use. I would definitely recommend this product!







This serum is gentle enough for all skin types. It's produced and packaged in a FDA certified facility and made in the USA. Adeline offers a 100% "Bottom of the Bottle" Guarantee. If you are not happy with the product, return the bottle for a full refund.


As A Way of Giving Back: A portion of every unit sold goes toward digging a well in a community with limited water resources.








All images are the property of EasterBabe's Theory. Please only use these images if you intend on giving EasterBabe's Theory credit. Please do not alter the images in any way.

I received this product in exchange for sharing my honest, unbiased opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.